Our Public Auction services are tailored to you! Bar None Auction knows that not every seller fits the same mold so we’ve perfected the process to offer three premier auction options.
1. Live & Online Auctions
Our live and online auctions is the premier way to sell equipment, cars, trucks, and more. We’ve created a monthly auction program that utilizes the simulcast (live & online bidding) feature to broadcast our auctions across the globe. This allows bidders live
to compete with online bidders around the world. The result – higher returns!
Our online auctions service incorporates all of the elements of the live auction without the chant of the auctioneer.
We bring the auction action to you! Our mobile auction team is equipped with everything necessary to hold a premier auction on location. Offsite auctions are typically for large business liquidations, bankruptcies, retirement,etc.
Not sure which option is right for you? Contact one of our sales representatives in your area today to find out.
Bar None auction provides qualified experts to evaluate your assets, giving you peace-of-mind in knowing the accurate value of your portfolio. Our appraisal reports can help you to effectively manage your company’s assets and help you to make important business decisions such as Capital Asset Financing, Tax Planning, Business Restructuring, Insurance and Bonding, Legal Preceding, Used Equipment Purchases, and more.
To learn more about our appraisal services, click here.
Asset Disposition Planning
Managing a small or large fleet can be a challenge. We can help. Here is a list of services that our customers enjoy and use on a regular basis:
- 1031 Like Kind Exchanges (LKE) – Purchasing equipment, but don’t want to pay capital gains on your used assets? We can use your proceeds to put towards new equipment or fleet purchases through the LKE program.
- Loans and Payoffs – Need to sell, but still owe money? We can help. With our auction process we can turn your asset(s) into cash and manage the payoff process so you can stay focused on your business.
- Regulation Management (ARB & CARB) – Vehicles and trucks that are no longer compliant under CARB regulation must be sold to an out of state buyer. Ask one of our representatives how we can assist.
- Fleet Valuations – We can appraise the current value of your fleet for acquisition, tax, and depreciation purposes.
- Timing – Timing can be critical in the selling process. We can advise you on when the best time to sell your asset(s) for the greatest return.
How to Bid Online
Bidding online is just like being there. Your will hear the auctioneer in real time as you bid against buyers from all over the world. The only difference is that instead of raising your bidder number you simply click your mouse.