Monthly Public Auction
Saturday – May 13, 2017 / 8:30 AM
4751 Power Inn Road, Sacramento, CA 95826
- Auction Begins: Saturday – May 13th @ 8:30 AM (PST)
- Doors open at 7:00am on auction day
- Live Onsite and Live Online bidding
- All of our Auctions are FREE to register & attend
- Open to all bidders – Public is Welcome
ITEMS SOLD ON BEHALF OF
- Over 20+ Government Agencies (Cities, Counties, Transportation Districts, etc.)
- Local and Statewide Contractors
- The California Department of Transportation
- Trucking and Hauling companies
- Automobile Dealerships
- And More!
- RING 1 – Starts @ 8:30am in the Stationary Equipment section:
- Lots 1 to 999 – Construction Tools, Heavy Equipment, Trailers, Attachments, Dismantled Tractors, Non-Operational/ Dealer Only Vehicles, Misc. Industrials, and Building Materials.
- RING 2 – Starts @ 9:00am in the Auction Theatre:
- Lots 1,500 to END – Passenger Cars and Trucks, Utility and Service Trucks, and Commercial Trucks
- Inspection is available: May 11th & 12th from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Preview is also available on auction day starting at 7:00am.
- A Buyers Premium will be added to the bid price of each item, unless otherwise noted.
- A 15% Buyers Premium will be added on items selling for $1,500 or less.
- A 10% Buyers Premium will be added on items selling for $1,501 and up.
- There will be a 2% internet convenience fee, capped at $750 per item, is added to any buyer purchasing over the internet.
- Purchases must be removed by: May 19th by 5:00pm.
- Rental/storage fees will apply to late removals.
- Items cannot be removed until entire invoice is paid.
- Load out is available on auction day. The auction site closes at 5:00pm on auction day.
Contact us: 866-372-1700
Are you registered and ready to bid?
See complete Auction Terms & Conditions
How to Bid Online
Bidding online is just like being there. Your will hear the auctioneer in real time as you bid against buyers from all over the world. The only difference is that instead of raising your bidder number you simply click your mouse.